How to shoot wedding photography filled with life and love
A magnificent wedding photo is that asset, which will forever remain in the memory of one of the most important days of one’s life. It represents an amazing world of love and tenderness, captured in bright pictures. Your wedding photos are nothing but unique and one-of-a-kind moments of your stunning ceremony. This is the memory of the most precious and quivering that only can be. Our photographers will try to capture your authentic emotions, happiness and joy so that these warm memories could warm your hearts for as long as possible. We don’t just make beautiful photography, we know how to shoot your incredible love story so that it could be admired by your children and grandchildren after many years.
A few professional tips from the best photographers from Salt Studio
With the more than 10 years we have invested in the photography business, our photo studio has carried out many wonderful photo sessions, each of which is unique and original in its own way. We know exactly how to shoot wedding photography to get the perfect result. Our female photographers are glad to share their secrets of successful shots:
- Discuss all the ins and outs of the upcoming shooting in advance with us, share your wishes, tell us what exactly you want to see in the pictures, and together we will actualize your dreams.
- Try your best to relax and behave naturally in front of the camera. By so doing, your photos will be as authentic and organic as your emotions.
- The great mood and energy of the young couple will surely energize all the guests positively, which means that the pictures will turn out lively and real.
- Changing several locations and scenery on this beautiful day would help create a variety of photos that would decorate and diversify your family album.
- Pay great attention to details because the bride’s precious jewelry, delightful fresh flowers, original decor elements and other lovely little things set the tone for the whole event and look so wonderful in the shots.
- Hold a rehearsal of the makeup and hairstyles with the wedding dress a few days before the event to avoid unpleasant surprises on the most important day of your life.
- Assign a person (a female friend or sister) who will help the photographer on your wedding day to find your dress and jewelry. This person will show us the wedding venue so that we don’t distract you but rather let you concentrate on the most important thing – preparing for the bride's entrance.
- Schedule time such that the bride gets fully ready (makeup, hairstyle, wearing dress) and has extra 1.5-2 hours left for a photo session before coming out to meet the guests.
- Have a good night's sleep. Don't worry, everything will be just fine!
Preserve minutes of your happiness in the brightest pictures from Salt Studio!
Photography for us is a lifestyle, it's a passionate work for us, in which we put our whole soul. We use only modern professional hardware. So we are sure that we will get a perfect result. The most important thing for us is to establish trust with each client and create a subtle emotional connection with the client. This will help in creating truly emphatic and touching pictures. We are always very sensitive when it comes to the couple so as not to frighten off that quivering atmosphere of tenderness and trust that arises between the lovers. Our female photographers will not interfere or distract you at the ceremony. They will become your shadow so that you can feel free and comfortable.
Our photo studio offers the services of professional photographers in the shooting of wedding and other events at such magical locations in the UAE as:
- Abu Dhabi
Plunge with us into the romance and luxury of fabulous Arab cities to tell your unique love story to the whole world!
Please, fill the form and we'll contact with you as soon as possible: